appalachian thrail thru hike

read about my last long hike of surrender, a thru-hike of the appalachian trail from march 11th to july 1st, 2012 at timsatthruhike2012.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 23, 2013

pct day 44 - 06/18/13

not much to write . . . today was just one of those days where i was in the zone. not a lot going on in my head, such a blessing, and i just hiked. it was quite blissful. there were many fords and the cold water felt great on my foot and seemed to act like a cold compress as i hiked along. i ended up going to benson lake. what is crazy is that two section hikers that i met way back around mile 338 told me to do the short side trail to benson lake because it is so beautiful. wow, were they correct. it actually reminded me of being on a beach in hawaii or something. here is my camp site . . .


yes, i jumped in and it felt glorious.

25 miles from glen aulin camp to benson lake. 973 miles total.

- tribhu (tree-boo)

No comments:

Post a Comment