appalachian thrail thru hike

read about my last long hike of surrender, a thru-hike of the appalachian trail from march 11th to july 1st, 2012 at timsatthruhike2012.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

pct day 9 - 05/14/13 - surprise zero

so i went 1,351 miles on the applachian trail before i took my first zero. i went only 179 miles on the pct before my first zero. lol! i just met such amazing souls i wanted to spend another whole day with them.

my lesson for today, despite my illusion of laziness, hehe, is to stop and enjoy the company of my brothers and sisters. there are such amazing people in this world, all of us offering new insights and points of view - i am so glad i took a break from my meditation of kharma yoga to enjoy the other souls on this adventure. cheers to you all!

the pic below is of us stuffing our faces with pizza.

0 miles, well enjoyed.




- tribhu (tree-boo)

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing to know you. You are a walking saint. Love and Health.

    Bipin & Shashi

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blessing is all mine in knowing the two incredible souls that you are. we are all walking saints . . . we all just tend to forget . . .

    ReplyDelete