appalachian thrail thru hike

read about my last long hike of surrender, a thru-hike of the appalachian trail from march 11th to july 1st, 2012 at timsatthruhike2012.blogspot.com

Friday, August 30, 2013

pct days 106-117 - 08/19-08/30/13

i am finished!  i got to the canadian border and the monument for the northern terminus of the pct today at 12:07.

i have no pictures, however, because i had a mishap with my ipad back before going in to skykomish last week.  so, you will have to just trust me that i crossed the border as there was no one to witness my accomplishment.

i will have pictures to post from other thru-hikers that have promised to send them to me when they are finished.

thank you to everyone for all you love and support.  it is so very much appreciated.

love and peace,

tribhu

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Amazing pace to get it do by the end of August. Good show.

    ReplyDelete